– the technology allows to recuperate plastic and metal.
– Technological process provides non-waste production and ecological cleanliness.
Proposed process of utilization of used disposable syringes involves separating of polyethylene parts from metal needles by dissolution (washing) of polyethylene by specially developed eutectic mixture of solvents with subsequent recuperation of the latter for multiple use and achieving non-waste technology in such a way.
Advantage: – there are no similar technologies.
The basis of the utilization method is chemical process of high-temperature acid hydrolysis of cellulose to obtain concentrated solutions of glucose (syrups) directly suitable for livestock feeding or further processing of these syrups to denatured alcohol (industrial alcohol) having a wide range of applications.
Scope of application: – surfaces cleaning.
Such as pipes, reservoirs, storage basins, tanks, bullets, passenger coaches, etc .
Also cleaning of contaminated areas, including soil from oil, fuel oil, lubricants, oil products and fats.
Advantage of the technology:
– Better cleaning of contaminated surfaces.
– Environmentally friendly technology in comparison with its analogues.
– The cost of the technological process of clearing is lower than the same of the existing technologies.
Utilization of tires is effected in two ways:
– by direct cracking to produce a liquid fuel, soot, sodium sulfate and steel scrap;
– by dissolving in reconditioned sand of solvents to get rubber resin, soot, sodium sulfate, scrap steel and technical yarns.
The main advantage of the technology proposed is high economic profitability.
The basis of both technologies proposed is that the processing of utilizable tires is focused on waste-free production of raw materials for subsequent traditional application.
If you are inteBiological method of polyethylene waste utilization.
rested – we will provide additional information and designer’s supervision over implementation of the technology.